The approach of the program is to put together with the area of economics (business and political economy) the study of the principles of law and quantitative disciplines, with in-depth study in the field of finance (corporate finance, private equity, valuation and pricing, bank economics, derivatives and financial markets).
The programme in Finance, entirely taught in English, is a curriculum of the undergraduate programme in Economia dei mercati e degli intermediari finanziari.
Find out more
- Faculty of Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences
- Faculty guidebooks
- Courses, class schedules and exams
- Class Scheduling and Classrooms Update
- iCatt | Blackboard
- Student services - Milan
- Stage & Placement
- ECTS guide
- Studenti Cattolica website
- Scheda unica del corso di studi (Sua-Cds) - Universitaly