The graduate in "Innovations in Biotechnology applied to Regenerative Medicine" is someone capable of working in multiple areas of research, development, production and services at public or private institutions and biotech companies.
The graduate will have obtained the necessary skills for the advancement and development of scientific and technological innovation in the field of biotechnology applied to regenerative medicine and will be able to manage and design biotechnological methodologies for the development and production of new therapeutic strategies.
The graduate will have many career options that include:
- research and service laboratories in public or private institutions (universities, research organisations)
- biotech and pharmaceutical industries, in research and development, regulatory and quality control activities
- national and international regulatory and certification bodies
- companies that carry out and support technology transfer activities
- institutions involved in activities complementary to biotechnology (publishing and scientific communication, service providers, grant writing and scientific support agencies)
In addition, after passing the State examination, the graduate can register with the Professional Order of Biologists (Senior List), thus being able to access career opportunities in the health sector.
The graduate in 'Innovations in Biotechnology applied to Regenerative Medicine' may also apply for a PhD and other post-graduate specialty schools with access reserved to 'non-medics' as per I.D. no. 716/2016, as well as to similar post-graduate courses at foreign universities.