A strong international orientation
Studying in English.
The whole program of the MSc in Agricultural and Food Economics is taught in English
In the context of the exchange programs of UCSC, and based on bilateral agreements between SMEA and the host universities, the students of the MSc in Agricultural and Food Economics have exclusive access to:
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (Bonn, Germany) (DD)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Uppsala, Sweden) (DD)
- Technical University of Munich (Freising, Germany)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain)
- Université catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium) (DD)
- Wageningen University (Wageningen, The Netherlands) (DD)
- North Dakota State University (Fargo, North Dakota)
- University of California (Davis, California)**
- Western Sydney University (Sydney, Australia)
- Griffith University (Brisbane, Australia) ~
- RMIT University (Melbourne, Australia)
* Exchange agreements are revised and confirmed every year according to students mobility balance.
** For this destination students compete with other MSc students of the Faculty of Agricultural, food and enviromental sciences.
The number of available places is limited and students participating in all the exchange programs are selected based on merit and knowledge of English. All these exchange programs are financed by specific grants.