- First year students of the academic year 2023-24 can apply for the dedicated FONDAZIONE INVERNIZZI SCHOLARSHIP , based on merit and family income.
A strong international orientation characterises the MSc programme. Students with the appropriate requisites are offered the chance to spend one or two semesters of the second year in a partner university abroad, in Europe or North America. Moreover, some international lecturers are part of the faculty staff, and all courses of the MSc are taught in English.
The student can choose between two paths:
- Marketing and consumer behaviour
- Business and management
Find out more
- Master of Science in Agricultural and Food Economics
- Courses, class schedules and exams 2022/23
- Courses, class schedules and exams 2023/24
- SMEA - Graduate School’s System
- Scheda unica del corso di studi (Sua-Cds) - Universitaly