The Stage Digital (SD) offers students the opportunity to acquire and apply the skills necessary to use the main tools adopted by companies in the digital field (es. Google Ads, Salesforce, Shopify, Hubspot, SEO).
The SD, corresponding to 8 CFU, has a minimum duration of 3 months, and is managed in a fully-remote formula in two phases:
- Certification path on Digital issues, aimed at achieving a coherent cluster of digital skills through online certifications;
- Apprentice path (Percorso di Bottega), which consists in developing a project for a company on digital issues (in groups of 5-6 components).
· Marco Minciullo – Stage Digital UCSC Coordinator
· Andrea Alfieri – Guanxi/Guilds42
· Paolo Cordero – Lutech/Enigen/SalesForce
The students who participated in the Stage Digital during a.y. 22/23 will be also present to share their experience.
It is possible to enroll on the Stage&Placement website: click here .
THE INITIATIVE IS RESERVED FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN MASTER'S DEGREES OF THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
Stage & Placement
Recapito telefonico: 02.72348500
Organizzato da: Comitato Università Mondo del Lavoro