Candidates holding a non-Italian Bachelor Degree should apply here.
Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University should follow the indications provided below.
Applicants must to obtain a Bachelor degree after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS).
Applicants can apply if the Bachelor degree will be obtained by December 2024, provided that they have terminated the exams and formalized graduation before the starting of the program (September, 2024).
Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate program.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents on the admission portal:
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of all exams completed with grades
- Certification of the Bachelor Degree
For non-native English speaker applicants, one of the following is suggested:
- TOEFL iBT overall score of at least 80
- Academic IELTS overall score of at least 6.0
- Basic level of Italian language is strongly recommended
- Completed a degree program taught entirely in the English language
- Cattolica’s TOEFL institution code is 2605
Deadlines for applications are:
May the 24th, 2024 – first round
June the 28th, 2024 – second round
July the 26th, 2024 – third round
September the 10th, 2024 – fourth round
50 € to be paid according to the requirements specified in the application form online.
The selection process to the MIMM is divided into three phases:
- Evaluation of the application form including any work experience consistent to the program Master
- Motivational interview
- English Language Proficiency (Candidates are required to have a more than adequate knowledge of the English language)
The maximum number of candidates admitted to MIMM is set to 30.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore reserves the right to cancel the Master’s course should it not recruit a viable number of students.
Admitted students will be notified via email and in the admission portal.
The enrollment must be completed within 5 working days from the receipt of notice, uploading in admission portal, the payment of first installment and the documents required in admission notice.
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value/Diploma Supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
* Students with a foreign university degree must request the Declaration of Value to the consular offices of the Country where the title has been awarded. If the degree was awarded in a EU university, applicants can request the Diploma Supplement released by the university of origin (more info at FAQ).
The tuition fee is 12.000 € to be paid as follows:
- 3.000 € upon admission
- 3.000 € by November, 2024
- 3.000 € by February, 2025
- 3.000 € by May, 2025
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore guarantees a refund on deposit and first installment in case:
- The Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your Visa application
- In case the Master does not start for insufficient enrollments
The Master Committee reserves the right to grant scholarships during the Master program.
Moreover, a discount of € 500 on the third installment will be provided to students who have achieved their previous studies in the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and who have a subscription to the premium services “Alumni UCSC”. The discount is valid only for students who are members of the Alumni Community before enrolling in the Master. Click here for more information. In order to obtain the discount, students enrolled in the Community are requested to send a copy of the Community registration receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.