Standard requirements and timeline for Master VENIT degree release
- All exams successfully passed
- Transmission of duly signed diary of internship by end of October
- Submission of final internship report to the Coordinator by end of October
- Date of final graduation event and degree award: last 15 days of November
Requesting Course Transcripts
There are two types of transcript certificates:
- The self-certification (i.e. unofficial transcript), which can be downloaded at any time from the student’s personal iCatt page.
On the menu, choose the desired type of certificate.
The most commonly requested version is “Conseguimento master”, with exams passed and scores received; this version is accepted by public administrations throughout Italy.
- An official certificate on Università Cattolica letterhead, which can be downloaded at any time from the student's personal iCatt page. The system will guide you through the procedure to pay the official stamp.
Both type of certificates can be downloaded either in Italian or in English.
On the other hand, to request a certificate with handwritten signatures, with added apostilles or foreign use, it is necessary to contact the master office email@example.com
If the certificate is required to extend the student’s permesso di soggiorno, the Master’s Office can provide a copy for the use of the Questura with the presumed graduation date.
For graduated students, the official certificate is needed, as the new permesso di soggiorno granted would be “per motivi di lavoro”